She experienced some discomfort and fever but avoided infection! She fought the fevers and was able to stay home rather than the hospital. She travels to Greenville on Monday to review the test results with the oncologists at the Cancer Center.
Sharon, we expect the best!!

3 comments:
Hi Sharon!!!
This is Mary Frick from Regional Allergy/Bev Condos. I've been worried about you....not knowing what is going on. Thanks for the remax newsletter and the info for your blog. I just read it all and I'm praying for your healing. I can't imagine how upside down your world is, but please know how special you are and that many folks are pulling for you!
Mary
We're looking forward to hearing some very good news soon!
We love you!
Kathy, Tim, Samantha and Kara
Hi there, Kristina! Thanks so much for doing the blog! It is Sharon, AND Tims Coach, Jules! I much appreciate and enjoy being kept up todate, without having to cause too many calls to them! Sharon!
You go girl! You are doing GREAT, and I found out, that Tim IS coachable!!!
Call me ANYTIME!
Love n' light,
Coach Jules
Post a Comment