It's Sue from Canada and I'm thrilled to read that you are feeling so good! You have been in my heart and in my prayers and I would love to hear from you whenever you get time so that we can catch up. Lot's of love and big squeezy hugs! XXOO
There's a revolution brewing in our country - it's time to take it back! My growing distrust of how our government works has developed into a different way of looking at things. It's time we get back to the basic roots of our country- The Declaration of Independence, The Constitution & the Bill of Rights.
And while we're at it, take charge of your life and your health! Being a free country gives each of us major responsibility.
3 comments:
What address may I send a birthday card to?
HI SHARON!!!
It's Sue from Canada and I'm thrilled to read that you are feeling so good!
You have been in my heart and in my prayers and I would love to hear from you whenever you get time so that we can catch up.
Lot's of love and big squeezy hugs!
XXOO
Starla, mail sent to 70 Kensington Dr is picked up weekly. (Asheville NC 28805)
-Kristina
Post a Comment