Sharon's test results showed that the chemotherapy did exactly what it was supposed to do! The tumor is less dense and has remained local (at the head of the pancreas)! The next step is 5 weeks of daily radiation to SHRINK the tumor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That's awesome news!! Where will Sharon have the daily radiation treatments--Ashville or Greenville?
Love,
The Lang family
Sharon, you never cease to AMAZE me with your verve and your "CHUTZPAH" !! And I'm not even Jewish lol ! I am so very happy for you, Tim and all of us - YOUR FANS - you defy description. It is wonderful to know you are progressing in this battle, emerging VICTORIOUS. Does the name "Sharon" mean Warrior Princess?? LOL I think it must ! Can't wait to see you next time we are down Asheville way - the times we have shared in the past are definitely among my fondest. YOU ROCK SHARON, what can I say !! Hugs and Love, Francene, Ron and Zack Kilichowski
Post a Comment