Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Another winning day...

Sharon had a good day with a bit less energy than yesterday. She enjoyed time with a few close family friends throughout the day. Later in the evening, her mother, Alma (Mimi), arrived with GrandBob to spend a few hours with Sharon. They'll be in town for a while.

Sharon decided to no longer take oral medication yet still receives pain meds & fluid through an IV.

Tonight, TJ, the youngest child, is spending the night with his Mom at SOLACE. Tomorrow will be another wonderful day filled with love. One day at a time...

We won the day!


1 comment:

Tim said...

Sharon,
It is wonderful to hear that Mimi, Bob, and your children are there to spend time with you! I love you so much and I am praying for you throughout the day--everyday. I pray for peace and strength, and for you to enjoy every minute with your loved ones. Try to picture me giving you a big hug and a kiss right now, because that is what I'm doing in my mind and heart.

Lots of love from your neice,
Kathy Lang