Sharon will be transferred to SOLACE around 4:00 this afternoon. She is very happy to be moving out of the hospital.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
My dear Sharon, this is Susan Butcher. I would love to come for a short visit. Please let me know when & if I may bring anything that you want, need. Phone is:490-4488. e-dress is: susanb1013@bellsouth.net I wait for your response. With love, hugs and countless prayers,Susan Butcher
There's a revolution brewing in our country - it's time to take it back! My growing distrust of how our government works has developed into a different way of looking at things. It's time we get back to the basic roots of our country- The Declaration of Independence, The Constitution & the Bill of Rights.
And while we're at it, take charge of your life and your health! Being a free country gives each of us major responsibility.
2 comments:
My dear Sharon, this is Susan Butcher. I would love to come for a short visit. Please let me know when & if I may bring anything that you want, need. Phone is:490-4488.
e-dress is: susanb1013@bellsouth.net
I wait for your response.
With love, hugs and countless prayers,Susan Butcher
Thank you so much, Susan. We'll be in touch. xoxo
Kristina
Post a Comment